Depending on your usage of the Yomo app, you may need to verify your identity in order to continue making deposits or withdraw your savings. This policy is in line with a UK banking regulation called 'Know your Customer’ (KYC), an anti-corruption and fraud measure.
Verifying your identity is easy, here's how:
- On the 'Home screen' screen select the 'User' icon at the top left
- Under 'Your Account' select the 'Verify Your Identity' option
- Select your document/id type and add a clear photograph
- Fill out your personal details and select the 'Submit' button
- Your identity will take 1 business day to be verified, after this you won't need to do it again and can withdraw your funds freely.
- We accept your passport, driving licence or identity card for this process.